- Report to work very early daily and must carry out routine checks on the vehicle before setting out the day's work.
- Routine checks include checking the oil level, water level, and the tires daily.
- Ensure the bus is washed every morning and in good condition.
- The driver must be neat and not be under the influence of alcohol while on duty.
- The bus must be used primarily for the purpose it's assigned
- The driver must follow all traffic rules and regulations while on duty.
- Each driver will be liable for any damages to the vehicle, he must therefore not transfer the bus to an unauthorized individual.
- Keep a logbook/record of repairs on the bus assigned.
- Report to the Head of Operation any issue pertaining to the bus.
- Valid driver's license with a minimum of 3years experience.
- Lasdri card
- Two guarantors
- Two passport photos
- Must live around Iyana Ipaja Axis.