- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly inform the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management
- 6 years work experience
- Valid driver’s license.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Honesty, reliability, and punctuality.
Salary: NGN 40,000 – 60,000