- Responsible for the planning, writing and promotion campaign, designing of the overall plans of the marketing department and the creative writing of advertising materials (TVC and Jingle script).
- Responsible for inquiring the advertising resources such as pay-TV stations, radio stations, agencies, studios, etc.
- Responsible for online advertising.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the company’s regional cooperative TV stations to ensure broadcast quality.
- Assist in monitoring program production stages.
- Generate daily reports on the program production stages.
- Ensure assigned programs produced are delivered on time to the organization.
- Attend production meetings when needed.
- Develop content production ideas for the organization.
- Not less than five (5) years of working experience as a Production and Content expert.
- A degree in social sciences or any related discipline.
- Good at creative writing and sound communication skills
- Have good advertising resources and be familiar with advertising.
- Experienced in planning and plan implementation.
- Possess strong overall planning and coordination ability.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Should have basic knowledge of content production.
- A good team player and ability to meet up deadlines.