- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to events.
- Safely drive the employer’s visitors, business partners, and associates to and from places authorized by the employer.
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both inside and outside parts of the car.
- Carry out routine inspections on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition.
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder the smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary.
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take.
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car
- Professionalism: this individual should dependably be proficient in his work.
- He should also appear smart at all times, wearing smart clothes or as ordered by the employer, and ensure punctuality to work in an event or live-out.
- Watchful and Safety conscious: He should drive with consideration at all times, realizing that the lives of his passengers are in his hand, so to say.
- He is to likewise consider the well-being of other road users.
- This individual must be an expert driver and properly licensed to drive.
- Considering the nature of the employer’s job, good communication skills are also very essential.
- In addition, the driver must take responsibility for all issues concerning his/her work.