- Perform market research and source for new business opportunities and revenue growing avenues
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Build strong relationships with all customers, clients and business partners
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Building Technology or Civil Engineering or other construction-related courses from a reputable tertiary institution
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in construction and/or business development
- Excellent salesmanship, marketing and business development abilities
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Leadership skills
- 250,000 naira monthly salary (negotiable based on level of experience)
- Official company car
- Other staff benefits