As a Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for helping clients plan and book their travel arrangements. You will also provide clients with information about their destinations, including visa requirements, customs, and weather conditions, working closely with them to understand their needs and budget.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Providing clients with travel information and advice
- Selling travel insurance and other travel-related products and services.
- Marketing and promoting the travel company's services to potential clients.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest travel trends and developments.
- Excellent knowledge of Amadeus, Sabre & Galileo GDS
- Must have a travel and tourism certificate.
- At least 2 - 3 years of proven work experience as a Travel Consultant
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of world geography and travel basics.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.