Supplier's Support Specialist
Customer Service & Support
The mission of the Supplier's Support specialist role is to provide high-quality support for Smartcat’s suppliers by offering assistance with empathy, passion, and clear communication, collaborating closely with the product team by reporting feedback and escalating issues (feature requests, bugs, etc.) as needed and to increase user trust and loyalty to the platform.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Resolve supplier's support requests in modern ticketing systems such as Zendesk and YouTrack
- Brainstorm and troubleshoot complex issues
- Develop and maintain documentation for the user’s help center and internal usage
- Escalate supplier requests to other teams (product, infrastructure, DevOps, etc.)
- Engage and collaborate with engineers, analysts, testers, product managers, and other customer-facing teams.
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve suppliers' issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Excellent English communication skills
- Truly love helping and teaching people
- Experience as a project manager
- Readiness to work in a highly intense startup environment requiring extreme focus, a strong sense of ownership, and persistence to breakthrough
- Growth mindset
- Openness to constructive feedback and the opinions and ideas of others
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly
- A data-driven approach. Ability to justify decisions using concrete metrics
- Integrity and full commitment
- Considered as an advantage: Experience working with remote teams
- Considered as an advantage: Experience working as a support engineer
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.