Student Advisor Telesales
Customer Service & Support
Unicaf, the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programs in collaboration with UK, US, African and European universities, is growing and looking for Telesales staff in Lagos Nigeria
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phone
- Use questioning and listening skills that support an effective telephone conversation
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process documents, forms, and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Minimum academic qualification of a completed Bachelor's degree - A postgraduate degree is considered an advantage
- Experience length preferably a minimum of 2 years of office work experience
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language (a must)
- Excellent conversational skills on the phone in English
- Excellent computer skills and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to reach assigned targets
- Experience in Sales
- Previous experience in a call centre will be considered an advantage.
Location: Candidates residing in Lagos will be prioritized
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.