House of Plants (Lagos Plants) is a horticulture company, seeking a Store Assistant with previous experience in flower/bouquet arrangements or willingness to learn about it to assist with sales and customers in our plant store in Victoria Island (Lagos).
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- The store assistant will work the day shift, receive customers, process sales, and advise customers on plant choice and care
- Make artistic flower/bouquet arrangements, displays, and wrapping
- Create content for social media (pictures & videos) and respond to WhatsApp & Instagram messages
- Take customer orders & organize deliveries
- Ensure plant care, repotting of plants, supervision of gardeners, and assist with maintenance of plants in store when necessary
- Setting out displays of plants and garden items ensuring good arrangement and aesthetics
- Liaising with suppliers and purchase of supplies
- Stock taking and inventory management will report to the manager on stock refills needed
- Pricing stock and ensuring shelves are filled
- Visit sites for landscaping & taking notes of customer preferences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably living within Victoria Island or the Island
- Preferably Female, hardworking, and energetic
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Candidate must be trainable and have a positive attitude to work
- Experience in floral or bouquet arrangement is an advantage
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 - 80,000 Monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.