We’re looking for a Senior Calendar Assistant to join our winning team, which is revolutionizing the court reporting industry every single day.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with court reporters, but also know how to have difficult conversations when needed
- Use Steno’s scheduling tools to book court reporters for depositions and ensure accurate information and timely follow-up; go out of your way to assist and remove any friction
- Deeply understand the nuances of court reporter functions and be able to discern and manage conversations related to rates or invoices reasonably and professionally
- Analyze Steno’s job pipeline to recruit and vet new court reporters to keep pace with demand
- Partner with the Marketing team on campaigns to build Steno court reporter groups and talent pools; help to develop programs that build awareness and trust in Steno within the court reporter community
- Proactively track assignment deadlines and follow-up with court reporters to ensure timely delivery of transcripts to clients; use tools and reports to guide this work.
- Understand Steno’s processes and tools; use this knowledge to train court reporters and promote best practices.
- Collaborate with Steno’s operational leaders to advocate for the court reporter’s experience, provide feedback, and come up with innovative ideas to help improve processes
- Design programs that ensure a high standard on the delivery of services for Steno’s clients
- Help the team by training or answering questions from new hires
- You have 2+ years of prior experience at a Court Reporting agency. Experience working with Court Reporters in the Southern California market is not required but is a huge plus
- You’re proficient on Mac and PC and have the ability to pick up new systems quickly (Google Drive experience is a plus!)
- You provide amazing customer service and operate with a hospitality mindset
- You effectively prioritize among competing tasks and possess overall good time management skills
- You have worked through highly detailed processes at an efficient pace, staying organized
- You have demonstrated flexibility and deal with ambiguity from time to time comfortably
- You have and employ excellent listening skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You have shown strong integrity and are trusted to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- You have the ability to use time management and complete tasks by deadlines set
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.