Uncle Stan's Foods
Customer Service & Support
Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Listen to customers and be able to address their need.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Supply management with reports on customer's needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedbacks.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentation to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors.
- Maintain contact list and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in sales.
- Interpersonal skill to work with wide variety of people each day.
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness.
- Highly motivated and target driven with proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Physical endurance.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Experience using computers for variety of task.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.