We are looking for a detail-oriented reservation agent to assist our customers with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions, making travel suggestions, and booking rooms and tickets. To be successful as a Reservation Agent you must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as tour tickets, travel insurance, or upgraded seats/accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Minimum academic qualification of an SSCE Certificate
- The candidate must hold at least Basic certificate from Aviation School or GDS
- Must be able to Operate Amadeus (compulsory) and/or Galileo very well
- Must have good English Communication Skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.