Support the program team in communicating with field partners and reviewing, funding and monitoring grassroots projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with an NGO and share the vision of the charity to effect change. The candidate should also possess expertise in at least education/health matters affecting vulnerable persons.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Maintain relationships with project partners
- Process grant applications and lead the review and evaluation of projects.
- Content management and development for Hope Live Heal’s website and social media
- Support organization-wide activities, events, campaigns
- Grow the existing organization network of strategic partners
- Occasional travel to monitor projects
- A minimum of BSc degree
- At least one year of working experience in a similar role
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.