Product Support Specialist
Customer Service & Support
Ava Labs is looking for a Product Support Specialist to be an integral part of the Product Support Team. This individual will be the first line of contact for all public facing requests to provide accountability and excellent service to all members of the community. The main function will be to answer technical questions from developers and users that are having issues building on and interacting with the Avalanche ecosystem and products.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Support end user and developer issues through Intercom (Helpdesk) and other social channels such as Discord. This includes issues/questions regarding Nodes, Subnets, blockchain transactions, Avalanche platform and products (Core, Bridge, Explorer, etc…), and other 3rd party crypto services, products, and coins/tokens that interact with the Avalanche Network
- Troubleshoot issues developers face when building on the Avalanche network
- Write, edit, and maintain a vast library of how-to guides, informative articles, and other support documents regarding the Avalanche ecosystem to facilitate self-support for as many requests as possible and preserve engineering resources
- Help maintain Github to update developer docs
- Create walk-through guides using screen-capture software
- Report user feedback, suggestions, and trends occurring for users to the appropriate team and escalate more complex issues to Engineers as needed
- Collaborate with other Product Support Team members in providing internal teams and external users with exceptional customer support and serve as a subject matter expert.
- Testing, documenting, and reporting bugs in Avalanche products and related software/hardware.
- Provide feedback loops to the Product Team using Product Board to capture and rank feature requests.
- A passion for all things web3
- Familiarity with Github, JIRA, Confluence, and other similar programs
- Extensive knowledge of Layer1 blockchains and a proficient understanding of web3 technologies
- Ability to create walk-through guides, including the use of screen capture software.
- Experience in blockchain community engagement
- An ability to work independently and within teams alike
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing platforms such as Intercom
- Excellent problem-solving and sleuthing skills
- Excellent empathy, active listening, and resiliency skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to effectively manage multiple diverse and complex problems at the same time
- Exceptional client-facing and customer service skills including relationship-building/management and verbal communications
Salary Range: $97,200 - $124,650
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.