Our client is a goal-oriented team looking for a results-driven Operations Junior Associate to help the office run efficiently, handle all operational support tasks and maintain the MD's schedules. The Operations Junior Associate will report to the Head of Operations. The right person is agile, takes responsibility for their work and deliverables, and seeks to deliver meaningful results in everything they do. They will have a track record of successfully working in a fast-paced environment and a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Track the MD’s emails and correspondence (that you are CC'd in), manage her calendar and schedule her meetings
- Coordinate every aspect of team meetings
- Support events planning and logistics
- Support to coordinate travel arrangements (flights, hotels, cars, event registrations) for members of the team and any incoming visitors
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Head of Operations and MD from time to time.
General Office Management:
- Track the Operations team’s weekly tasks on Notion
- Keep organized, complete and accurate electronic records of our government/statutory remittances (payroll taxes, pensions, etc.)
- Keep organized, complete and accurate electronic records of company documents (e.g. employee records, contracts, certificates, financial statements, process manuals, etc.)
- Maintain complete, up-to-date employee records and information
- Track, manage and purchase office equipment and supplies
- Maintain relationships with preferred vendors, suppliers & service providers
- Liaise with our facility manager to ensure that the office is well-maintained, and that our facilities, furniture & fittings are always clean and in good working order
- Make sure that IT and other equipment are well-maintained and always in good working order, working with service providers to resolve any issues quickly
- Liaise with our vendors and service providers to ensure quality & performance
- Trouble-shoot day-to-day operational issues in a responsive, timely and proactive way
- Manage the Nigeria email address
- Be the first point of contact for all office enquiries, respond to in-bounds and redirect them within the team if necessary
- Professionally meet and greet visitors, and coordinate onsite meetings
- Manage incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Correspond professionally with our vendors and suppliers.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree, with at least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role in an entrepreneurial company or other fast-paced environment
- Strong professionalism with high integrity and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent written & spoken English, communication & interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented, with a demonstrable and vettable track record of delivery
- Excellent professional judgement; ability to appropriately priorities while consistently delivering high-quality, timely results
- Exceptional attention to detail (“zero defect” mindset)
- Self-managed, able to deliver on objectives with minimal guidance or supervision
- Proficient with G-Suite (especially Gmail, Google Drive and Google Calendar) and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with other productivity tools & software (Expensify, Slack, Salesforce) is a distinct plus
- At least two strong references from previous employers.
Remuneration: NGN 245,000 gross per month
- Competitive salary
- Generous health insurance and annual leave
- Relaxed, dynamic working environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.