Customer Sales Representative
The Tonic Technologies
Customer Service & Support
Tonic Technologies is currently looking to hire smart, young and energetic individuals to attend to customers' orders online in real time.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call-handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure the resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in any field.
- Must possess a good idea of customer service
- must be a good team player and
- Must be able to resolve basic mathematical calculations within a minimum time.
- Must be quite analytical in reasoning.
- Must be able to take on an alternating day/night shift as the roster dictates.
- Must be less than 26 years.
Location: Applicants must be residents within the Lekki/Ajah axis.
Renumeration: NGN 100,000.00 - NGN 200,000.00 per month
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.