The Holiday and Tour Expert will help people plan and book their dream holidays, from luxury getaways to family-friendly adventures. Use knowledge of destinations, travel trends, and industry contacts to create personalized itineraries and provide expert advice.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Marketing and promoting the travel company's products and services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with travel suppliers.
- Training and supervising new staff.
- Managing budgets and financial performance.
- Knowledge and experience with GDS tools e.g Amadeus
- At least 2 - 3 years of proven work experience as a Holiday and Tour Expert
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.