Front Office Manager
Customer Service & Support
We are looking to hire a front office manager to manage our reception area. The ideal candidate will ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome and coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations, and guest services.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Anticipate and handle any guest requests and satisfy their needs within acceptable guidelines
Assist in the development and monitoring of the budget to provide top-quality customer service
Act as liaison between General Manager and staff
Schedule the front office staff and supervise workload during shifts
- Answer phone inquiries, and direct calls, and provide basic information
- Minimum of High School Diploma, an advanced degree in a hospitality-related field preferred
- Minimum of 5years of working experience is preferred
- Excellent leadership, management, and team-building skills
Good organizational and multitasking abilities
Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, and Word
Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.