Customer Success Manager
Customer Service & Support
This position will work directly with client-facing engagements for a portfolio of Measured brands on our marketing analytics framework. We are a customer success led organization, and as such our Customer Success team is the face of Measured’s technology and services offering.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Support day-to-day client relationships by working directly with client project owners for Measured brands
- Develop a strong relationship with clients based on value add, expertise, and being a trusted partner
- Manage day-to-day delivery across key stakeholders for Measured products and services
- Generate and provide support for client marketing performance reviews
- Support the design and interpretation of in-market experiments across addressable media channels
- Provide optimization insights and budget recommendations to turn insights into client value
- Support internal CS initiatives, e.g. engagement and adoption model, onboarding playbooks, product training materials etc.
- 3+ years of experience with client services management
- Experience in marketing attribution, media mix modeling, in-market experimentation, or other applied marketing analytics a major plus
- Familiarity with ad-tech and Martech platforms, for example, vendor platforms (GA, Facebook, etc.), Google Analytics, and other 3rd-party tools.
- Demonstrated experience in working with clients on engagements focused on media or marketing measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.