Oze means business and the growth of it. They are passionate about enabling small businesses and local ownership to grow with technology, particularly in emerging markets. By providing small businesses with the data they need to make decisions, Oze enables investment-readiness and a chance for a local economy to assert itself on a global stage. Oze core values are: collaboration, ownership, quality, trust and growth.
About the roleÂ
The Customer Success Associate assists paid customers of the Oze app to obtain value from using the app, power up their entrepreneurial skills to scale and manage business growth.Â
What do you need to be successful?
- Support the design and implementation of scalable customer success strategies that can grow with the business and result in at least 20% subscription revenue growth MoMÂ
- Track renewal dates and follow up with assigned customers to renew their subscriptions, maintaining a 90% renewal rate.Â
- Execute an engagement plan that allows you to build a strong relationship with each subscriber, ensuring they use the app with a focus on paid features.Â
- Deeply understand your subscribers and what makes them buy, upgrade, churn, and use the app more frequently; consistently work with the product team to suggest improvements and resolve recurring usability or technical issues.Â
- Work hard to meet your upsell or cross sell targets while ensuring the customer is achieving their goals.Â
- Respond quickly and professionally to inbound chats and calls, following up with each customer until they are satisfiedÂ
- Work with the technical support team to resolve customers issues within the required SLA
- Maintain a high level of customer service, reviewing calls, chats, and other customer engagements to assess quality and improve.Â
- Develop and maintain sales enablement materials and campaigns, working with the marketing team as necessary to run promotions and test engagement strategies 10. Create engaging help center articles and videos assigned to you and suggest new content based on customer feedback.Â
- Project manage assigned team OKRs/priorities and other initiatives, collaborating with your teammates to ensure outcomes are achieved.Â
How important are you to the bottom line?
As a Customer Success Associate, you are is a vital link between the company and customers. Your role in ensuring customer satisfaction, loyalty, and continuous value delivery has a direct impact on revenue, reputation, and overall business success
What should you have done in your career?
â 3 to 5 years experience in a customer facing roleÂ
â BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant fieldÂ
â Knowledge in business coaching skills and speaking to high transacting users or fee paying clients within a customer value propositionÂ
â Great communication and verbal skillsÂ
â Great project management skillsÂ
â Confidence skills and great rapport building skillsÂ
â In-depth knowledge of relationship building and customer relationship managementÂ
â Great analytical skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.