A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call-handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; and follow up to ensure the resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Minimum of OND Certification
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Experience in the sports gaming industry is mandatory.
- Computer literacy
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Remuneration: NGN 75,000 monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.