The right Candidate should have a deep knowledge in customer service, eloquent with great diction, highly empathetic towards clients and posses strong communications skills.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Sell company products and services in your assigned work platform.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Use your assigned work platform to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Manage a large number of websites, WhatsApp, Instagram or any social media platform assigned orders, and attend to incoming calls and customer orders.
- Cancel or upgrade orders.
- Assist with the placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise customers on company products and services.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Generate sales and close Transactions.
- Act as the face of the company.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade a customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is delivered.
- Closeout or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Knowing the Company’s products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.