Customer Service Representative is to provide exceptional service to every customer and will respond to telephone, email and live chat customer inquiries in an efficient, professional and friendly manner.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Fulfill customer service requests via phone, email, mail, chat, in person or social media
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships and excellent customer service with dealers and consumers
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution, expediting correction, and following up.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quota.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, with 2 years experience in a customer-facing role.
- Very pleasant personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Good people skills
- Experience in Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information and Multi-tasking a plus
- Experience with simple math
- Experience interpreting and/or discussing information with others through technology
- Experience teaching others about new terminology or concepts
- Strong telephone, email and computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Able to work well as part of a team
- High level of communication and relationship building in a professional, positive, and kind manner
- Communicate effectively in written and verbal.
- Creative and resourceful thinking for the best customer solutions
- Attention to detail required
- Good written/oral communication skills and the ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations
- Time Management Skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.