Customer Service Representative
Customer Service & Support
Our client, a bakery and gelateria established in 2010, is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for all interactions with consumers regarding bakery orders.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Interacting with customers to understand their needs
- Selection of orders
- Order suggestions and recommendations
- Providing status of orders.
- Confirmation of customer payments
- Sending invoices for customer orders
- Ensuring orders are made to customer’s requirements
- Communicating orders to bakers and decorators
- Checking up on orders
- Consolidation of daily orders
- Liaising with a graphic designer to design images in line with customer requests
- Engaging decorators to design/confirm fondant orders
- Follow Up
- Analyzing consumer satisfaction
- Inventory of presentation supply.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND Degree
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Customer service experience
- 2 years of experience within the food and beverage or events industry
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence
- Organisational skills
- Consumer interaction
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Work Schedule: Sunday - Sunday with 2 days off
Location: Vi, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 120,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.