Customer Service Officer
Customer Service & Support
We are looking to hire a customer service officer who will attend to all inquiries, complaints, or requests via calls, social media, or email. The ideal candidate must generate leads that could lead to sales and a wonderful customer experience.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Attend to all complaints, inquiries, and requests.
- Manage all incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Basic Sales skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- A critical thinker and problem solver
- A good team player.
- Computer literate.
- High attention to detail and creative
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.