The Customer Service Officer, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, anticipate and resolve accurately and efficiently, any problems that our clients and prospects might face.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Manage incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service sales targets and call-handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure the resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Provide feedback
- Ensure that a clean office environment is maintained.
- Graduate of a recognized Higher Institution.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
be a resident of Abakaliki township.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.