Customer Service Officer
AFACACA SCM LIMITED
Customer Service & Support
The Customer Service Representative will act as a liaison, provide product/service information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problem that our customers might face with accuracy. The CSR should be energetic, passionate, patient, communicate well and have strong phone etiquette and excellent service standard.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage a large number of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Meet personal/customer service sales targets and call-handling quotas.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Ability to type fast 60 words per minute.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limit; follow up to ensure the resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Interact with the Driver while in transit and help resolve any issue.
- Confirm payment of orders before releasing goods to customers.
- Have a details report of all goods delivered daily/weekly/monthly.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven customer service support/Representative experience in logistics or FMCG.
- Track record of achieving target/KPI.
- Strong phone etiquette and active listening.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work with or without supervision.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.