This role will assists customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. This role also seek to increase the company sales through lead generation and customer retention strategy.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Manage all incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call-handling quotas
- Develop and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure the resolution
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the company’s services
- Collaborating with the operation department to ensure that the company is reaching its sales target
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Sell products and services
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handle company imprest and payments
- Maintain a financial account of all transactions.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.