We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person.
- Direct customers to online resources.
- Update customer records in the system, including notes about interactions.
- Pitch ideas for improving customer care.
- Create and maintain reports about customer interactions.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Participate in team-building activities.
- Develop a rapport with customers.
- Encourage customers to complete surveys.
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right CRM methods/tools.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree, HND or OND in a relevant course of study.
- Certification in customer relationship management is an added advantage.
- Not less than 3 year’s customer service representative work experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.