Customer Service Manager
Jileson Hub Plus Limited
Customer Service & Support
Our client, Handyman daige is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the customer service department
- Counseling clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages
- Creating lists for Handyman daige sale properties, with information on location, features, square footage, etc
- Facilitating negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Promoting Handyman daige properties with ads, listings, and open houses
- Showing properties to potential buyers
- Advise clients throughout the negotiation process to help them get maximum value for their home
- Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings.
- Hiring and training new customer service agents.
- Managing the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 4 years of experience and above in sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Experience setting sales goals.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.