We’re looking for a young, energetic and results-driven Customer Service professional with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage our clients.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer question
- Processing forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping updated records of customer information, interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Ensuring referrals and repeat sales are made by clients.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.