The Customer Service Manager will provide excellent customer service by leading and motivating the customer service team, developing loyalty programs, and creating customer satisfaction goals.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implementing an effective customer loyalty program when required
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings.
- Hiring and training new customer service agents.
- Managing the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or any relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years of Customer service experience with 3 years in a managerial position
- Has previous experience collaborating on a team
- Proven working experience in Sales and Customer service
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and databases
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Solid Critical and analytical skills and; attention to detail are required with a demonstrable ability to gather and analyze trends and identify root causes
- Good written/oral communication skills and the ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations
- Leadership Skills and Time Management Skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.