MSport is an international online betting platform, which is currently operating in Nigeria and Ghana. With the sustained growth of MSport, we are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative who is good at handling Chats, E-mails, Calls, and Social Media inquiries and complaints and always paying attention to the Customers and understanding the Customer needs.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Answer customer service calls/chats/emails in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for Suggested methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Understand Customer Care and is capable of acquiring Feedback from the Customer’s Needs.
- Assists the manager with the daily operation of the call Centre including the development, analyses, and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- At least 2 years of call Centre experience.
- Outstanding knowledge of the Hausa or Igbo language (Fluently spoken and written).
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- Good Customer Management skills
- Understands how to work with MS Office, like Excel, Word, etc.
- Effective communication skills are required (oral, written, computer).
- Excellent customer service skills are necessary along with the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to change is critical.
- Familiar with Sports betting (added advantage)
Remuneration: NGN 90,000 (Total)
- Basic Salary NGN 63,000
- Performance Salary NGN 27,000
Note: Final Performance Salary According to Staff KPI Score. Final Performance Pay = performance salary * KPI score
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.