We are looking for a Customer Service Associate to deliver world-class service to our customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- External Customer Service
- Manage customer inbox via Gorgias on a daily basis; resolving tickets and issues in a timely and on-brand manner
- Process returns and maintain a database of trends, resolutions, and product-related issues/recommendations
- Monitor fraudulent order potential; reviewing and logging chargebacks, disputes, etc.
- Continually update customer service systems with macros, tags/rules, and other helpful entries to improve overall efficiency for the role
- Own monthly reporting to the VP of Operations for customer satisfaction ratings, ticket quantity, and ticket resolution
- Support IT team in managing company software & subscriptions
- Coordinate all staff meetings
- Coordinate all company gifting
- Cross-train with the operations department
- Partner with the human resources team in all employee recognition efforts
- Book company travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience in customer service, preferably at a fast-paced consumer products company
- You use sunscreen
- You have a sense of humor
- Strong written and verbal skills that uphold brand standards and cultivate community
- A passion for hospitality, problem-solving, and building process
- Experience with managing and cleaning data in Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience creating presentations in PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides
- Able to work independently and within a team; you have a “no task too small” mentality
- You are meticulous, organized, and detail-oriented in your work
- You are comfortable in a room of experts and can be assertive in your communication style
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.