As a Customer Relations Officer you will be responsible for building positive professional relationships between our clients and the company. The ideal candidate is not only a customer service expert but also an enthusiastic and tech-savvy individual with an understanding of social media platforms for online marketing and branding.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries, concerns, and feedback.
- Overseas general office appearance • Identify and develop problem-solving methodologies to resolve customer issues in a professional manner.
- Receive all incoming calls and redirect calls appropriately, maintaining a call log.
- Actively manage and curate the organization's social media accounts to enhance brand visibility and engagement whilst driving online sales.
- Create and share engaging content, including product promotions, updates, and customer success stories on social media.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop and implement online sales strategies.
- Creating ideas to enhance the organization's brand image and messaging.
- Monitor competitor activities and trends to stay competitive in the market.
- Identify and engage with potential leads and convert them into customers through effective communication and persuasion.
- Utilize social media analytics to track performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create and update market reports.
- Analyze customer data to identify trends, preferences, and opportunities for improvement in customer relations and marketing efforts.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Assist business development and participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- B.sc/HND in Marketing, Business, Communication, and/or related discipline
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in a similar field
- Must be smart and passionate about driving the vision of the company
- Must be IT savvy
- Creative thinking and a keen eye for branding and marketing opportunities
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Active and engaging presence on major social media platforms
- Ability to multitask
- Must have the ability to work with little supervision and have good attention to details
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.