We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The candidate must be able to speak fluently Igbo and Hausa languages
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- BSC/HND ONLY Graduate
- At least 2 years experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role
- Candidate must be willing to work on shifts
- Others: Good communication skills, Data Analysis, Leadership skills, and a good knowledge of using a computer system.
- Language proficiency: Candidates must be able to speak these three languages: English, Igbo, and Hausa fluently
- Candidates must reside in Onipanu and its environs is a MUST
- Candidate must be willing to work weekends and public holidays
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 net monthly
- 13th month salary plus leave allowance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.