As a Customer Service Professional, you will be a keen problem solver who is comfortable taking the initiative and thinking on your feet.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Be the first point of contact for handling both routine and tricky customer issues
- Reduce customer effort by taking charge and solving customer problems for them
- Place quality above quantity in everything you do in a way that enhances our company brand
- Work both independently and as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced, empowered environment
- Attending 2 on-site workdays per quarter, once you have completed training.
- High School diploma/GED required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience solving problems and reducing the effort required of customers
- Ability to interpret customers’ needs, identify solutions and communicate clearly both written and verbal
- Accountable, ethical, good decision-making ability
- Proficient computer skills and ability to multitask
- Candidate must reside within US
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.