We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Provide client service support: attend meetings, meet deadlines, troubleshoot problems, and draft recaps.
- Manage projects working with staff and vendors, including tracking financial details.
- Demonstrate understanding of and implement public engagement and social media tools.
- Participate in new business processes including research, proposal, and pitch preparation.
- Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors, and target markets.
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval.
- Brief project stakeholders and work with them to plan and implement the best marketing solutions for the client.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Follow through to ensure end-to-end execution of the Client Service process.
- Ensure the terms of contracts are adhered to.
- Carry out project post-mortem and generate actionable reports.
- Minimum academic qualification of a good first degree in a recognized tertiary institution
- At least one year experience in a sales/client service role
- Experience in an Experiential Marketing Company will be an added advantage
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Creativity and organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Good telephone manners
- Good Market Knowledge
- Good multitasking skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and work without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to travel away from home
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pleasant disposition
- Goal Oriented/Focused
- Strong/Energetic and flexible
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Remuneration: NGN 180,000 - 230,000 Gross
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.