Location: Magodo/Ojodu, Lagos
- Daily pick–up of manager at their place of residence.
- Driving manager to business meetings as well as social functions.
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness both inside and outside on a daily basis
- Ensuring prompt servicing of vehicles when needed through vehicle maintenance personnel approved by the manager.
- Keeping track of general maintenance schedules, like car tyre condition, car papers renewals, oil gauge etc.
- Dealing peacefully with unforeseen circumstances or delays while driving.
- Ensuring the safety of those who are travelling with him/ her in the vehicle.
- Must exercise defensive driving skills while on the road to prevent accident.
- Must observe strict company rules, regulation and policies.
- Performing any other task that may be assigned by the line manager
- Minimum of OND
- At least six (6) years of experience as a driver
- Spy Police license
- A valid Nigerian Driver. LASDRI license with an excellent driving record
- Excellent knowledge of routes and road signs.
- Good communication skills; should be able to read and write
- Must be reliable, punctual, time conscious and flexible.
- Must have undergone training as a spy driver
- Should reside in Magodo, Ojodu axis.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with "SPY Police Magodo" as the subject of the mail.