Food Services & Catering
Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Manage and provide efficient, prompt, trouble-free, courteous, and quality service
- Responsible for making menu recommendations, answering questions, and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons.
- To greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses.
- Must be attentive and patient with customers.
- To inform customers about the day's specials.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- To upsell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using POS ordering software, order slips, or by memorization.
- Communicate order details to the kitchen staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table setting and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Financial management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to motivate other members of the staff
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
Location: Island and Ikeja
Remuneration: NGN 45,000 - 55,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.