A steward assists in keeping a restaurant, bar, or lounge clean and sanitary, assists in cleaning dishes and tends to customers' needs.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Answering the phone and providing basic information about restaurant services and operating hours or assisting with the scheduling of reservations
Maintaining clean and sanitized menus for guest use
Refilling drinks as required
Rolling and replacing cutlery as required
Maintaining stocked serving stations with condiments, trays, and napkins
Directing customers to the location of the restrooms
Clearing tables as guests finish their meals
Complying with all safety and sanitation procedures
Assisting kitchen staff with the preparation of simple dishes such as salads and dessert
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
Good interpersonal and people skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.