Restaurant Shift Manager
Uncle Stan's Foods
Food Services & Catering
We are looking to hire a responsible restaurant shift manager.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Delegate tasks to restaurant staff and supervise their performance.
- Set performance metrics for team members and work with team members to ensure all metrics are met.
- Assign team members with tasks to be completed on each shift.
- Arrange to have shifts covered (e.g when employees take time off) so the business operation is not affected.
- Help staff resolve on-the-job challenges.
- Track daily costs and revenues that occur during the shift.
- Balance the cash register at the end of the shift.
- Ensure client satisfaction and gracefully handle any complaints
- Open or close the restaurant (when responsible for the first or last shift)
- Inform the next Shift Manager about pending tasks.
- Report when maintenance is needed for smooth shift operations.
- Maintain a work environment that meets the required company's standards.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.