Service Food Assistant
EDLP Nigeria Limited
Food Services & Catering
We are recruiting for the position of Service Food Assistant. The main responsibility of the Service Food Assistant is to give support to the Service Food Supervisor in the daily preparation and presentation of fresh food and drink products to customers as well as the overall operations of the service food kitchen.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Assists the Service Food Supervisor to plan the menu and food production based on the estimated number of customers daily.
- Assists the Service Food Supervisor in food preparation and cooking.
- Checks portion sizes and the overall presentation of food.
- Tastes cooked food in order to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
- Follows serving procedures.
- Serves and attends to customers properly and in a timely manner.
- Advise the Service Food Supervisor on food consumption in order to guide amounts to be purchased or requisitioned.
- Carries out periodic inventory counts of food & beverages, kitchen utensils/equipment, and supplies.
- Inspects utensils regularly for replacement and communicates replacement needs to the Service Food Supervisor.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.