The Restaurant supervisor will supervise, coordinate and train staff and ensure a high level of customer service is delivered to all customers on a daily basis.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Supervision, training, and coordination of staff members.
- Entry/supervision of entries in accounting records required to be kept and maintained under the relevant industry standards.
- Confers with managers to coordinate activities with other establishment sections.
- Preparing displays and presenting stock, including specials.
- Organizing the cleaning of restaurant areas, offices, kitchens, and surrounding areas.
- Practicing proper workplace health and safety procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers and fellow staff.
- Monitoring staff rosters, and performance and resolving any grievances.
- Respond to customer requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Promote the employer’s services and facilities to the customers when appropriate.
- Assist in maintaining customer services standards set by the employer.
- Ensure that the work area complies with the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Ensure that customers are served in a professional and diligent manner.
- Other incidental and peripheral duties as requested by the employee.
- Oversee both front and back-of-house operations, including wait staff, kitchen crew, and bussing staff.
- Maintain high-quality food standards.
- Oversee our kitchen staff’s compliance with all health codes and sanitation requirements.
- Provide exceptional customer service and lead staff to do the same.
- Develop strategies for improving our customers’ dining experience.
- Work with staff to project future needs for kitchen supplies, goods, and cleaning products.
- Maintain inventory of all needed supplies.
- Identify methods our restaurant can use to cut waste, decrease costs, and improve profits.
- Manage the work schedules of our restaurant’s staff.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Acute financial skill management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- The physical ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Strong managerial skills
- Extensive experience in demonstrating leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work for long periods of time and on weekends as well.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong sales skills
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 70,000
Location: Gbopa Eleyele Ibadan, Oyo state.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.