As an Order Fulfilment Associate, you will work as part of our Operations Team, supporting the Food Production Team to efficiently process meals that customers have ordered daily. Your unit handles all the plating, sealing, sleeving, picking, packaging, and dispatch operations.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- To plate and portion Eden customers’ meals
- To maintain plating guidelines by ensuring minimal spillage, temperature management, maintaining consistent meal qualities
- Pick and package meals following packaging guidelines
- Sort packaged meals for seamless dispatch
- Dispatch meals to logistics partners
- Maintain delivery times, by ensuring fast meal plate, package, and dispatch times
- High attention to detail
- Food & health safety training (provided by Eden)
- Food handler's test (provided by Eden)
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by the production schedule
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High ethical standards & integrity
- Drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance
- Genuine interest and passion for food, and growth in the food industry
- Work Shift: You can have three-day workweeks, or a five-day workweek depending on your performance on the job (Sunday standard workday; shift can fall on any day)
- Working hours: The First Shift is from 7 pm - 7 am (the Actual work happens between 7 pm - 9 pm and 12 am - 7 am), and the Second Shift is from 8 am - 6 pm.
- Opportunities to learn & grow in your career and knowledge of large-scale food production!
- Become a full-time employee based on your performance
- You will be paid NGN 36,000 every month when you work 3 times every week. (Net pay is dependent on the number of shifts worked weekly, capped at NGN 3,000 per shift)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.