The Nutrition Coordinator will lead new and exciting projects & initiatives for our Food Products, lead exciting nutrition initiatives that influence customer education, build meal plans for varying health conditions, support recipe standardisation, and manage the recipe & nutrition database.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Carry out extensive data entry for initial recipe assessment and final recipe assessments after menus are approved.
- Lead new and exciting projects & initiatives for our Food Products.
- Lead exciting nutrition initiatives that influence customer education.
- Build meal plans for varying health conditions.
- Perform nutrient analysis and generate nutritional facts labels that meet regulatory requirements.
- Support recipe standardization and manage the recipe & nutrition database.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Nutrition Science or a related field.
- 1 - 2 years of experience within Nutrition Science or related field.
- It’s an advantage to have a nutrition community you are growing or leading, or actively involved in the nutrition space
- You must be a registered dietician
- Basic understanding of Nutrition Principles.
- Good knowledge of Nutrients/Calorie Calculations.
- Know how to use Food Composition Tables/Databases.
- Detail-oriented - ensure all information and data are entered and reported accurately.
- Collaborative - accustomed to working closely with individuals at various levels and within different departments.
- Project/Task Oriented - able to prioritize effectively and work in time-frames with strict deadlines.
- Adaptable - able to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Flexible - willing to work on a variety of tasks, varying in complexity.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work to control quality & compliance.
- Solid computer skills including G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides); and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 monthly net
Benefits and Perks
- 30 days paid annual leave days
- 15% discount on your subscription to Eden services.
- Great colleagues & an amazing work culture
- Opportunities to learn & grow in your career
- A chance to 10x the quality of life of Nigerians
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.