We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill his position. A Line Cook, or Prep Cook, plates dishes and completes basic food-prepping tasks for a restaurant. Their main duties include preparing and cooking food in a specific station, cleaning up prep areas, and making sure the kitchen is stocked.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations
- Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking main dishes, desserts, appetizers, and snacks
- Plating prepared foods based on the senior chef’s guidance
- Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to request and on time
- Washing and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils and storing the equipment at the end of shifts
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE/OND
- At least 1 year of cooking experience
- Excellent kitchen administration knowledge and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organization and active listening skills
- The ability to work on your feet for most of the day and lift 30 pounds at a time
- Exceptional time management skills
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.