A head chef is a senior chef who is responsible for managing a professional kitchen. Their duties include creating menus, directing kitchen operations and the food preparation process, and checking and approving dishes before they are served to customers. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Planning and designing menus for eating establishments
- Calculating costs and liaising with suppliers
- Directing kitchen operations and managing kitchen staff
- Overseeing the food preparation, cooking and cleaning processes
- Delegating tasks and resolving issues as they arise
- Ensuring compliance with hygiene and health and safety regulations
- Liaising with the general manager to ensure operations run smoothly
- Ensuring all ingredients are fresh and meet quality standards.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc degree in any discipline or Culinary school training certificate
- 3 years of working experience
- Good customer service
- Organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity to design and plan dishes and menus
- Advanced culinary knowledge and extensive cooking experience
- An excellent sense of taste and a refined palate.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.