Food Services & Catering
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones.
- Check and improve safety and quality control procedures in your own and suppliers' factories, from the raw material stage through to the finished product
- Research current consumer markets and the latest technologies to develop new product concepts
- Select raw materials and other ingredients from suppliers.
- Prepare product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
- Audit suppliers or manage internal audits
- Run trials of new products - either alongside or together with product development.
- Coordinate launches of new products and deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
- Compile, check, and approve product specifications and labeling
- Undertake long-term projects with other departments, such as reducing waste by improving efficiency work on packaging innovation and technology
- Conduct experiments and produce sample products
- Design the processes and machinery for making products with a consistent flavor, color, and texture in large quantities
- Build relationships with suppliers and customers to ensure products are profitable.
- Develop the ability to repeat processes to ensure consistency and safety
- Liaise with technical and commercial colleagues in procurement, sales, technical services, marketing and distribution, and with official food inspection and hygiene agencies (this takes up a considerable proportion of time on the manufacturing side)
- Work with engineering and production to develop solutions to production issues, while maintaining food safety.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND in any discipline
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 60,000 Monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.