The Food and beverage Attendant provides an exceptional guest experience while ensuring an efficient flow of service within the restaurant. This position serves as a team player while greeting guests, coordinating seating needs, maintaining the cleanliness of assigned areas, as well as supporting the culinary team.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Creates the ultimate, memorable guest experience by providing exceptional service to every patron; interacts and entertains in an enthusiastic and engaging manner. Greets guests in a timely manner with a smile, make eye contact, escorts them to tables, and provides a menu (where applicable).
- Demonstrates accurate cash handling as outlined in the Department training and procedures including ensuring that all orders are paid for and received.
- Serves and prepares meals according to the Department standards. Prepares beverages and expedites food orders as necessary. Delivers food and any necessary condiments to guests.
- Ensures cleanliness, sanitizing, and organization of workstations and dining rooms. Clears and wipes down tables; removes food trays. Inspects dining room tables, chairs, and floors for cleanliness. Keeps walkways clear of any debris; sweep and mop as needed.
- Maintains stock in all areas. Keeps stations fully stocked with condiments, plastic ware, coffee, etc. Restock ice bins before opening and during operations as necessary.
- Coordinates seating and activities in the dining room to provide fast and courteous service to guests. Maintains knowledge of daily specials.
- Serves the guests at the food line, plates and garnishes food, and supports cooks in the action stations.
- Assists team members and guests whenever possible.
- Passes service standards, food, liquor, wine, beer, and alcohol awareness, and point of sales tests with scores of 90% or better, before working a solo shift. Continues to pass periodic quizzes and tests with the same results as needed thereafter.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work experience
- Good interpersonal and people skills
- Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.